philippines travel guide website
philippines best travel hotel reservation
Home |Flights | Hotels | Hostels |Cars |Tours |Vacation |Cruises |Deals |Buy Roses |Shopping
philippines hotels reservation
travel portal
Book a Flight
Rent A Car
Vacation Packages
Reserve a Hotel
Hotel Directory
Lakbay Vacations
Lakbay Hostels
Lakbay Tours
Lakbay Shopping
Buy Roses
Travel Books
Currency Converter
Message Board
Get FREE Email!
Web Lakbay Pilipinas
powered by Google
Festivals in the Philippines
Island Festival philippine festivals
Ati-Atihan Festival
Dinagyang Festival
Kadayawan Festival
Maskara Festival
Moriones Festival
Mayohan sa Tayabas
Pahiyas Festival
Quiapo Fiesta
Sinulog Festival
Turumba Festival
tropical island festivalsMORE FESTIVALS
Philippines Island Tourist Destinations
philippines tropical destinations

Bacolod City
Baguio City
Boracay Island
Batangas City
Dinagat Island
Cagayan de Oro
Camiguin Island
Cebu City
Davao City
Guimaras Island
Ilo-Ilo City
La Union
Negros Oriental
Siargao Island
Tagaytay City
Zamboanga City
tropical island destinationsMORE DESTINATIONS

Metro Manila
About the Philippines
Philippine Weather
The Philippine Map
Philippine Dive Sites
Foreign Embassy
Int'l Flight Distances
Local Flight Distances
Filipino Trivia
Truly Filipino
Travel Links
Travel Tips
Learn Tagalog
Best Resorts List
Restaurant Links
Travel Updates
Join the Lakbay Pilipinas Mailing List

NEWS Headlines
Travel Web Directory
Hotel Directory
Movie Reviews
Food Recipes
Free Webhosting

CMASIA.COM Rating: Lakbay-Pilipinas


Fort Del Pilar Zamboanga
Fort Del Pilar
Zamboanga Vintas
Zamboanga Vintas
Zamboanga Pasonanca Park
Pasonanca Park
port of zamboanga
Zamboanga Port
dakak beach resort
Dakak Beach Resort
Home of the famous Dakak Beach Resort
This province's major places of interest are Dipolog and Dapitan cities. In Dipolog which is about 2 hours by air from Manila, you will enjoy the beauty of Dakak where you can discover coral reefs while you scuba dive in incredible clear waters.

It also boasts of fine white sand and surrounded by exotic flowers and coconut palms. You can also head inland and go trekking at Linabo Peak. Dapitan is a historical and old Spanish town where most of the interesting sites are associated with the Philippines' national hero, Jose Rizal.

Exotic Zamboanga is the melting pot of the south. Five tribal groups may be found in and around Zamboanga. These are: the Badjao, Subanon, Sama, Tausug, and Yakan.

Though the Muslim influence is seen in the architecture, Zamboanga's population is actually 80% Christian with the remaining 20% mostly Muslim

The more popular attractions in the province are: Fort del Pilar; Pasonanca Park with its botanical garden, Rio Hondo and Taluksangay, both villages where members of the Samal Tribe live in their huts on stilts. For shopping, visitors must go to Lantaka Hotel . The nearby sea becomes afloat with Muslim boats with colorful sails called vintas , filled with handicrafts such as mats, brassware, and handwoven native cloths. The Sta. Cruz Island, a 25-minute boat-ride away from the city is unique because of its pink coral beach while Samal Island is best for swimming and snorkeling.
send us your feedback
philippines hotels and travel guide hotel reservations beach resorts boracay hotels accommodation filipinas
 Make LAKBAY PILIPINAS your Homepage

The Peninsula, Manila
manila peninsula five star hotel in makati
1226 Ayala Ave. Makati City - Philippines Department of Tourism Top 2 Hotels in Manila
manila peninsula five star hotel in makati

win a boracay trip plus get other sizzling freebies
Apply for a Citibank Credit Card online and get a chance to win sizzling freebies!
Click here to find out how!
Angeles City hotels
Bacolod City hotels
Baguio City hotels
Banaue hotels
Batangas City hotels
Bohol hotels
Boracay hotels
Cagayan de Oro Hotels
Cavite hotels
Cebu hotels
Davao hotels
Dumaguete Hotels
Guimaras hotels
Iloilo Hotels
La Union hotels
Laoag / Ilocos Norte hotels
Manila hotels
Makati hotels
Marinduque hotels
Mindoro hotels
Palawan hotels
Puerto Galera hotels
Quezon City hotels
Subic hotels
Tagaytay hotels
Zamboanga hotels send gifts to your relatives and friends in the philippines
send a wonderful gift to your friends and relatives in the Philippines.
The Philippine Basketball Association is Asia's premier and the world's second oldest professional league.
[more trivia]
The kalesa or karitela is a horse-driven carriage that was introduced during the 18th century. It was used by Spanish officials and the nobles as a means of transportation. [more]
Back to Top | Copyright © 2002 Tayabas Interactive. All rights reserved. About Us |Contact Us |Advertise with Us