How to get Car Insurance In The Philippines
Everyone agrees that car insurance is just an additional burden for car owners.
Apart from the Mandatory Third Party Liability (TPL) that is being required by the Philippines Land Transportation Office, Each Filipino Car Owner should also get a comprehensive Insurance Policy.
A comprehensive car insurance policy is recommended since it covers bodily indjury, property damage and passengers personal accidents as well.
By getting a Comprehensive Insurance Policy, you are not just protecting your vehicle but also the passengers as well.
There’s a lot of insurance companies offering different types of coverage and price may also vary so you have to make sure to request for Car Insurance Quotes for you to compare each insurance package.
Some car related forums have useful threads about the best car insurance providers in the Philippines so make sure to read them and use it as your guide before getting your comprehensive car insurance package.
Another way to get the most affordable car insurance is to get all your insurance products from the same company where you got your life insurance.
You can also ask your car dealer for the best local insurance deals or ask for recommendation from your friends in order for you to get advice before you decide where to get your car insurance.
Incoming search terms:
- car insurance Philippines
- car insurance in the philippines
- comprehensive car insurance philippines
- cost of auto insurance in the philippines
- how much is comprehensive insurance in the philippines
- car insurance in philippines
- how much is the TPL insurance for vehicle in the philippines
- cost of car insurance philippines
- how much third party insurance in the philippines for montero
- comprehensive insurance coverage phils